Membership shall be open to institutions engaged in the financing of development, whether industrial or other productive enterprise, as their exclusive or main activity.
The association shall have the following types of membership:
- Institutions in the Pacific engaged in the financing of development.
- Regional or subregional development financing institutions in the Pacific;
- International organisations with which the Association may decide to estabish and maintain a relationship under Article 4; and
- Other institutions actively participating in the development of the Pacific.
- National institutions with limited national operations (provincial or statewide) on the recommendations of a member institution.